Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is very similar to PC/Mac editions of the game, but all of its features are ported from Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- W, A, S, D to walk around (press W twice very quickly to sprint)
- Move mouse to look around
- E to open the Inventory
- Q to drop items
- 1-9 to access different inventory slots
- Esc to pause game and/or leave menus
- Right click to select an option, navigate the Main Menu, etc.
- Middle click to pick blocks.
- F1 to hide GUI
- F2 to take screenshot
- F5 to enter Third Person View
- F11 to enter/exit Fullscreen Mode
- Alt + 21 (on Number Pad) to type §
- Win+Alt+R to record gameplay footage (only works on powerful computers)
Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the Top Paid App on the Windows Store.